Lucchese HL4507.04 Black Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8563389
- View the size chart
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® HL4507.04 boot offers a rich leather construction with a sleek silhouette for a fashionable Western style.
- Lucchese Heritage holds tightly to their Western roots, which have instilled in their brand the traditional value of honor, community, and gentility. They are devoted to fine craftsmanship and today still use the same boot-making techniques that founder Salvatore Lucchese practiced in the late 1800s. Lucchese Heritage boots are a shining example of their commitment to his enduring vision.
- Calf leather boot with a modern stitching design on the shaft and vamp.
- Pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA using the finest imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.