Asolo Agent GV MM Grafite Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8259972
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- The terrain you are hiking on can be unpredictable and the Agent GV MM by Asolo® has the perfect design of a comfortable fit and grippy outsole to make sure your every step is supported, protected, and steady.
- Boot is ideal for light hiking and summer thru winter walking.
- Designed as one-piece of water-resistant 1.8 mm suede leather and polyester mesh upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Boot shape is designed to mirror the shape of the foot. The lower part of the last is anatomically shaped to cradle and support the foot, and the heel shape is constructed to enhance comfort.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Easy lace-up design that allows for a more preferred fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Asoflex Natural Shape footbed provides added comfort to the entire foot.
- PU mono density midsole provides cushioned support.
- TPU central insert features Asoflex Natural Shape comfort technology that is positioned between the outsole and the EVA midsole, offering support and improved foot control on the sides and on the back area. The slots in the medial part allow a smooth and pleasant rolling.
- Highly technical Vibram® rubber EVA outsole designed with a low lateral profile that reflects the new Natural Shape fit and focuses on the main points of impact of the foot with the ground during take-off and landing.
- Balance of the outsole features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Made in Romania.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.