Altra Footwear Paradigm 2 Magenta Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8737670
- View the size chart
- Speed work has never been so fun . . . Pick up the pace and pass up your old PR, in the Altra® Paradigm 2 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Paradigm 1.5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A neutral trainer built for runners seeking lightweight, maximum underfoot protection that encourages low-impact form.
- Ideal for road running, trail running, ultramarathons, and walking.
- Designed to improve: Running form, toe splay, stability, and comfort.
- Quick-dry air mesh upper with thin, lightweight synthetic overlays.
- FootShape™ toe box allows toes to splay naturally.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 5 mm Sculpted footbed.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with highly-responsive A-Bound™ top-layer returns energy with each stride.
- FootPod™ midsole and outsole pattern maps the foot's bones and tendons, boosting pliability.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 34 mm.
- SD5-M last.
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.